New Clients Questionnaire. All should be completed and emailed to me directly.
My fee is $125/full 60 minute hour and I can reduce my fee if needed. I expect payment at each visit, by cash, check or credit card.
I accept some health insurance plans, if you provide my biller, Ms. Flo Murray of FloColoradoAR@gmail.com, with your insurance information. Ms. Murray will check with your provider to be sure of your deductible, co-payment amount or co-insurance amount, any need for an authorization before we meet, and how many sessions are approved.
Please bring your insurance card at our first visit. At this time I can accept:
- Great West
- Medicare (not Medicaid)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans–some do not cover counseling for gender dysphoria: ask your plan
- United Health Care and United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
Not seeing your insurance listed? I can also give you a detailed receipt for my full fee that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Usually this works if you have “out of network” benefits. Your card should indicate this.
Insurance does not pay for extended case management I perform on your behalf, including letters, consultations with your other providers or the courts. You will be charged for my time for these and crisis phone calls over ten minutes, and for missed appointments and those cancelled too late for me to fill—usually 24 hours’ notice. Exceptions are made for illness, bad weather, and rare work obligations.
HIPAA–Health Information Portability And Accountability Act
FYI:This Act instructs all health care providers to do our utmost to protect your health information from improper disclosure. Even prior to HIPAA, Psychotherapists have always practiced the principle of confidentiality, including safeguards such as keeping patient files locked away, keeping therapy notes apart from routine record keeping, using fake names when discussing your case with colleagues, and refusing to share information about you without your written consent (except in certain situations or emergencies). You may revoke your consent in writing. You may review your file with your therapist.
- New Clients Please Download, Read, Sign and bring to first session (or scan into an email to me): Clinician Disclosure And Policy Statement
- New Clients and Insurance: Please complete and submit this form – Insurance Information Form – to my billing service, at least 48 business hours before your appointment, in order to avoid paying full out of pocket fee pending Ms. Murrays’ research. For questions, email FloColoradoAR@gmail.com or call 720-635-2444.
- Informed Consent Form for Feminizing Medications
- Informed Consent Form for Testosterone Therapy
- Disclosure and Agreement Regarding Referral for Hormonal or Surgical Treatment
- Client Authorization to Release Confidential Information